when I was a kid, I wanted to have so many things.
I dreamed to grow up with long hair, a bit wavy at the end
I dreamed that I have these cool gadgets; smartphone, iPad, Nintendo DS, and laptop.
well, that's what I am now (: I got my little girl's dreams came true.
it came true one by one. Starting with having my gadgets one by one.
first, my NDS. as a kid of course NDS was the coolest gadget I wanted more than anything.
after that, my phone. it wasn't smartphone at first, of course.
but then finally I could get my smartphone.
then, I got my laptop. but my brother needed my laptop so he could go to college in Australia so I gave him my laptop. He came back with a new laptop and I got my laptop again. then it broke and I got a new one.
and last, my iPad. got it all with hard work. getting good grades, making parents proud, lol.
anyway, that's it. I just thought I'm one of the happiest in this world. especially because I'm a part of this amazing family. thank you God, for everything you gave to me (: