HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Cruise Trip to Redang Island (Malaysia)

    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 / 7:48 PM


    HELLO! I'M SURVIVED FROM THE CRUISE TRIP! LOLOL
    Yeah I was so scared that the Cruise would be sunk like Titanic
    Anyway, the Cruise looks like.. umm.. like a Cruise (?)
    It's so like Titanic but Titanic is still bigger LOL
    The Cruise's destination was to Redang Island in Malaysia. It took a night to get there
    The Cruise sailed through the South China Sea. Somehow it's funny for me XD
    Well, here you go with the photos of the Cruise and Redang Island! :D

    This is the Cruise :)

    This photo was taken before we departed LOL I took it from my deck

    This is the Lobby XD If you are wondering what are these people looking at go to the next photo XD

    TA-DA! So this was what those people above were seeing. Nice right? XD

    This is the Swimming Pool. It's located on the top of the Cruise. There was also four Jacuzzi Pools and a Big Slide XD The round thing at the bottom right is one of the Jacuzzi :3

    This is the harbor. Harbour Front :)

    This is Redang Island! The sand is so nice isn't it?

    This is one a random photo XD Can you see the Heart Shape? XD

    Redang Beach Resort :D

    My uncle took this picture. I dont look so good here x-x

    I think that's all! I think going on a Cruise Trip isn't that bad in the end
    Even though it's kinda boring when you are in the middle of the sea XD LOL!

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD