HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    HELLOW PEOPLE!

    Sunday, April 1, 2012 / 8:57 AM


    I'M HERE! I'M STILL ALIVE!
    AFTER STUDYING FOR 2 WEEKS NON-STOP
    BECAUSE OF THE SCHOOL EXAMS :')
    I'M HERE WITH MY FREEDOM
    HELL YEAH!

    Crazy enough. LOL!
    Well, there are a lot of things to tell
    But mostly it's about exams =-= So, I decided to just wrote something like my words above
    LOLOL. Oh yeah, Hunger Games is cool! You have to watch it! B)
    Well, I think that's all for now. Ah! One more thing.
    Every friendships always have something to fight about, doesn't it?
    Well, these days some of us become two-faced to some other friends so... yeah.
    I hope after this we can get stronger and closer :')
    Okay, that's all. Bye!

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD