Maybe this post title is weird, but well, I just want to describe my idols with J.CO Donuts :3
Probably this is because just now I ate my top three J.CO Donuts. HAHAHA
Anyway, I'm not telling my idols (bias) name here. I dont want to take any risks. This is just a random post.
Okay, let's start :
The fist one is Glazzy. This is my first favorite <3 This doughnut doesnt look so interesting at first (since it's really simple), but after you tried it, you will get addicted to it :3
I found this doughnut similar to my first bias <3
Well yeah, the first time I saw his photo, I didnt really have interests on him
But after I searched more about him, I get addicted to him <3 Especially because right now he is super handsome and kind and has a good voice and adorable too <3
The second one is Jacky Chunk. What made me love this doughnut is because it has cashew nuts after the chocolate! Seriously, cashew nuts and chocolate is just soooo good <3
It makes you want to eat it right? XD
Well, the first time I saw my second bias I already have some interests on him that make me want to know morae about him. This is definitely the opposite thing from my first bias. LOL. My second bias has a really sweet smile. And he is just.. handsome <3 He looks so mature and gentleman <3
The third one is Choco Caviar Chocolate. Since I love chocolate so much, I also fell in love with this doughnut so much as well <3
As you can see, it looks so yummy, isnt it?
Especially with the extra chocoballs on it. It should tastes really good :9
Okay, so this doughnut also similar to my third bias
He is really sweet. His face shows that he is nice and kind and kinda looks like he is a lame person but that what makes him cute <3 He is funny too <3 He is quite tall, and he also has a good voice <3
Well, I think that's all :3 Right now, I only have three bias which I really admire <3
And at the same time I also realized that I have three favorite J.CO Donuts :3 HAHA
Then yeah, when I was eating my donuts, I just thought that my bias and my favorite J.CO Donuts are similar (even though maybe some facts dont really make sense LOL)
This is just a random post. You can ignore it if you want
I'm sorry if I make you hungry after seeing the donuts photos hihihi :P
See you on the next post that I dont know when I will post it since this March I'm going to be soooo busy with school stuffs which means exams. LOL! Okay, bye! :]