HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Saturday. Today.

    Saturday, January 14, 2012 / 6:22 PM


    Hello! Today is Saturday.
    Saturday, 14th January 2012
    And a lot of fun and happy things happened today!

    First of all, today Ryosuke Yamada's "Risou no Musuko" drama is going on air! :3
    Then, I went to Grand Indonesia Mall with Michelle L.A 
    We really had fun! :D We watched "Jack & Jill" in Blitzmegaplex
    And we also took photos in a Photobox! Here they are :
















    Then we went to Kinokuniya Books Store! We were searching for some Japanese magazines
    And suddenly I saw this :


    It did catch my eyes. LOL! XD That's Ryosuke Yamada on a hairstyle magazine XD
    It was the first time for me to see he is on a hairstyle magazine like that LOLOL
    Oh! I bought this Japanese magazine :3 This is the magazine : 


    We also went to Gramedia Books Store. I bought two mangas there XD 
    I have waited for them to be published :3 Ultra Z Class and Hijiri - The Boy Next To me :


    And I also got this from Sandra. She went to Japan last holidays and she brought me this :


    I really like it! <3 Thank you Sandra! :* <3
    She also gave me Johnny's Shop plastic bag so I keep it LOLOL XD
    I just cant throw it away :P Here is the photo :


    AND FINALLY. WE GOT INTO THE LAST POINT!
    MY "KARYA TULIS" IS FINALLY DONE! <3 <3 
    Well.. It's my Bahasa assignment LOL XP We have to analyze a novel 
    And I really feel like an university student. You will know why when you see this :


    MASTERPIECE. SO PROUD OF MYSELF <3
    The title of my "Karya Tulis" is "The Unforgettable" 
    And I analyzed a novel titled "Remember When" by Winna Efendi
    I cant describe how it feels when this assignment has finished <3

    Well then I guess that's all :D 
    Bye people! Thanks for reading! :*





    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD