HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    JAPAN KOREA CHINA

    Monday, December 19, 2011 / 6:50 PM


    WEE! XD Hello! :3
    Okay, so I officially and proudly announced that I am now :

    A J-POPers
    A K-POPers
    A C-POPers 

    I'm so an East Asian Pop fans. HAHAHA!
    Yaa, I just went in love with F4 again after years :3 <3
    Ahh, you guys have to try to watch the video on Youtube! 
    Their songs are just unforgettable! <3

    Oh anyway, I'm also in love with BOYFRIEND, DBSK and 2PM <3
    They are K-POP boys-bands XD
    Min Woo Oppa! <3 He is from BOYFRIEND
    And he is so damn cute! :3 He is like a hamster! XD
    Oh anyway, BOYFRIEND's songs are good too! <3

    From DBSK, I'm in love with Mirotic HAHA
    Also Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou

    And with 2PM, right now, I only in love with Hands Up XD

    Well. I wanna upload some pics from yesterday :3
    I went to my aunt's apartment and finally after months I went swimming! <3




    Oh well, the pool is REALLY big. Like REALLY. LOL!
    Sorry for this unimportant post. You can count how many "<3" in this post LOLOL

    I think right now I'm more in K-POP and C-POP mood..
    Someone ruined my J-POP mood. Oh well.. 
    He is someone that I never thought would ruined my J-POP mood haha
    I think that's all for now. Gonna get report card tomorrow! Wish me luck! Bye! :*

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD