Being a big sister who has a
really small little brother is quite hard. Our age gaps are a little far, I'm
Ikeda Gabriela, 17 now, while my little brother, Ikeda Sean, is 5 years old.
He's still in kindergarten. I just have to pick him up when school ends. But, there's
always this boy who goes to this kindergarten, and I found out that, one day...
(Flashback)
I'm waiting for my little brother to got out from his class, when I saw
this boy, with the same uniform as me, standing not far away from me.
I just stared at him, and I think he's quite familiar.
"I'll see you later Miseru-chan!"
The loud voice of my brother break my thoughts.
"Un, matta nee, Sean-kun!" The girl, with Yamada Miseru
written on a flower nametag shape, replied him.
And so, that boy looked at me, and greet me, "Konnichiwa,"
I bow, and muttered, "Konnichiwa"
"Seems like our siblings are close huh? Oh by the way, I'm Yamada
Ryosuke, class 1-A. You're from Meitei Gakuen too right? Yoroshiku naa~"
he introduced himself.
"Ah, hai, domo, Gabriela Ikeda desu, from class 1-B. Dozo
yoroshiku" I replied.
I suddenly remembered, that this boy, Yamada Ryosuke, is one of a
football player in our school, somehow, I often saw him practicing at the
field.
"Nee-chan, let's go home, I'm hungry" Sean pulled my hand,
breaking my thought.
"Jaa, I'll take my leave now. Once again, nice to meet you,
Ikeda-san" he said, while holding his sister's hand.
Then they left.
(End)
You know, I think my cheeks are
bright red that time, cause you know what?