HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    O___O

    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 / 4:28 PM


    Yesterday, someone asked me something
    It was really shocking. Like I never thought someone would asked me that
    Okay maybe I have been asked that question before, but in private
    Not in public. Everyone could hear it =-= 

    So, the question is :
    Have you got a boyfriend?

    =-= URGHH. I just answered no
    That's the truth right. But it sounds stupid isnt it..
    Like.. Someone just directly asked you that in front of other people 

    I dont know. I think I'm not ready yet to get into a relationship with someone :/
    Hmm.. Am I falling in love with a boy right now?
    I.. Seriously, dont know :X 
    I got the jealous feeling when he is chatting with another girl 
    But.. X( *sigh* Still not sure is this feeling is love or not :S 

    Oh well, well..
    I guess that's for now. Bye! 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD