HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    The Interview

    Saturday, October 15, 2011 / 2:27 PM


    Good Afternoon! XD
    Today was the High School's Interview test :S
    It went well anyway! XD Even though I was really scared at first ><
    Now what can I do is just pray so I could get accepted :D

    Oh well.. The interview wasn't really scary
    The interviewer who is a teacher of the High School is just asking normal things :/
    Like.. What's your name, your address, etc 

    But there was one weird question .___.
    "You have many friends, dont you?"
    And I was like : o-o umm, yeah I guess so?
    LOL! Okay anyway just wish me the best! #020 will be accepted! :D

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD