HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    High School Entrance Test

    Friday, October 7, 2011 / 6:49 PM


    Hello! Today was the first St. Ursula Senior High School's Entrance Test
    I got the number #020 :S 
    Today is the Mathematics, English and Bahasa tests :S
    Could do the English and Bahasa but for Math.. I dont know LOL 
    Hopefully, I could be accepted in the Senior High School 

    Tomorrow is the psycho-test! Need to rest today
    No stress. I think I will fangirling XD 
    I dont know what to say. I'm too happy after the test LOL 
    I feel relieved. I could do the tests (kinda LOL) 
    Well.. Just wish me the best luck for psycho-test tomorrow!
    And also please pray for me so I could get accepted in this SHS! >< 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD