HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    27.09.11 + 01.10.11

    Friday, October 7, 2011 / 6:42 PM


    Last Saturday, me and my friends went to TA
    Because on 27th September was my birthday, so I treated them LOL
    Well, we ate at Pancious :3 We went to Karaoke after that XD
    Oh, and here are the photos of the surprise and the treats! :D
















    And that's all! :D 
    OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIVIA! :*
    Sorry I didnt come to your party :/ We have the same time so :( 
    I'm really sorry! :( Sorry for making my treats at 1st October .___. 

    Oh anyway, I think last year's and this year's birthday are the greatest! <3
    Thank you for making my birthday so awesome! <3

    Thanks a lot to :
    Noni Cella Louiza Audrey Karin 
    Michella Nadya Livia Niken Giraldin 
    And everyone who had wished me a Happy Birthday! <3

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD