HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    The Biggest Fear Ever

    Friday, October 7, 2011 / 6:56 PM


    Like I said before, today was the first day of SHS entrance test
    Feel relieved. But still scared.
    I cried last night. I dont even know why.
    This is the first time of my life that I feel so afraid.
    I really want to get into St. Ursula Senior High School.
    I even studied for the Mathematics, English and Bahasa tests.
    I mean like, when I was primary school and having a test for JHS, I never felt this afraid.
    I didnt even study LOL XP #sesat #HAHA

    Maybe this is because I really want to get into this SHS?
    =-= Well.. Even though I could do the tests today, I still feel scared :S
    I'm scared of the worst possibility. That I'm not accepted in SHS ><

    Duh. Okay, positive thinking.
    All of #AWKESAKITAN will be accepted in St. Ursula SHS! Amen!

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD