HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    YEAY FOR 14! \m/

    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 / 8:13 PM


    27th September 2011
    I woke up in the morning because my Mom woke me up
    She asked me about my birthday and then she said a Happy Birthday to me <3
    She also gave me a new bag :3 
    And then, my Dad. He doesnt even remember my age -.-
    Okay so actually my Dad doesnt remember his own birthday + age
    He said he doesnt want to be old by knowing his age =-=
    But then in the end he still said Happy 14th Birthday to me <3

    Then I opened Twitter
    My mentions are full with many wishes from my friends
    THANKS A LOT GUYS! :*
    To those who have mentioned Ayam, thank you :* 
    To those who have wished me and said a Happy Birthday to me, thank you :*
    To those who have written facts about me (LOL XD), thank you :*

    After I took a bath, I went to school
    When I arrived at my class, some of my classmates said a Happy Birthday to me :'D
    And then many friends start coming and said a Happy Birthday to me 
    I also got some presents. Thank you! :* 

    After School. I have a group work
    But my friend asked me to accompany her to go to the Post Office
    The Post Office is just right next to our school
    I agreed to accompany her. And guess what?
    THEY GAVE ME A SURPRISE! 
    SERIOUSLY. I DIDNT EXPECT THEY WILL DO IT!
    When I came, they were singing Happy Birthday song to me :'D <3
    I saw that one of my friends was holding a black-forest cake
    And she gave it to me, then I started to cut it 
    And then we just ate it :3 

    Then I went back to school. And some teachers greeted me and said Happy Birthday :3
    So, here I am right now. I'm 14 years old! I'm getting older!
    Thanks for everything that happened today! :*
    Thanks for the wishes and the greetings as well! <3
     Love you guys! :* 

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD