HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    The Year 13rd

    Monday, September 26, 2011 / 4:35 PM


    Well.. I just want to share some of my memories of being a 13 years old girl :S
    Tomorrow, I wont be a 13 years old girl anymore
    I'm going to be 14! XD 
    Happy. Yep. But also sad :(
    This year has given me a lot of new experiences

    I still remember clearly that last year, I had something special <3
    Started from 24th-27th September 2010
    Those days.. When all those miracles happened :')
    I hope this year is going to be as great as last year's
    I only hope one thing :

    I dont need presents. I dont need expensive things.
    But, just knowing people remember my birthday is already a present for me :'D

    I think that's sounds quite freak LOL haha 
    But well, that's what I can say
    I'm happy that I get a lot of new friends this year
    And.. Yeah, thanks for the great year, 13! :* 
    I will never forget the memories you gave me :') 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD