HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    The Best Present Ever

    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 / 8:25 PM


    Just like I said before, some of my friends mentioned Ayam on Twitter 
    They were asking him to say a Happy Birthday to me
    I thought he would get online when I'm on school
    But when I checked Twitter, he wasnt online :(

    But I found something else. I heard from my friend that :
    Ayam's close friend said Happy Birthday to me
    Of course I didnt believe her at first
    Then I checked my Twitter and she was right
    His close friend said happy birthday to me

    His close friend, not him :( 
    What made me curious is, he doesnt follow me on Twitter
    But he replied to one of my tweets then said a happy birthday to me
    Well.. I dont know =-=

    Then, I was a bit disappointed when I saw it
    BUT! I dont know what made me opened my Hotmail..
    And so when I checked it, I saw he updated a status on my Home 
    I WAS SHOCKED. I THINK HE DIDNT REMEMBER
    I THINK HE WILL NEVER SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    But he did. He updated a status saying Happy Birthday to me

    OMGOSH! I was so happy! 
    I mentioned all my friends on Twitter 
    That's the best present this year <3

    Oh! My friends also gave me some presents :3
    I got September's Myojo, a greeting card, and a drawing from my best friend, Noni :3
    And last but not least, some edited photos from Karin! :3 
    Thank you for the presents! <3 

    Today, some teachers also told us about the scores for mid-term tests
    And my mid-term tests results are so far so good lahh XD 
    Once again, thank you for everything today! :') 
    I think that's all for now. Bye! :3 

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD