HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Count On Me 1, 2, 3

    Monday, August 15, 2011 / 6:15 PM


    Just like the title, this is my 123rd post! XD
    What a good number :3 
    Well.. This weeks tests has come again :S
    And assignments as well..
    Wish me luck for every tests okay! ><

    And.. JUMP's SUMMARY concert has started
    I dont know why but I really envy those who come to their concert :S
    Only for this year *sigh* Well maybe because this year's SUMMARY is really cool?
    Even though Ryutaro isnt there -___-
    Oh well.. I have bought the goodies anyways <3
    So, not so disappointed :3 I bought tote-bag and clearfile XD

    Hmm.. There are still a lot of things to tell :S
    But.. I cant remember all LOL XP
    Oh! Last Saturday I went to Central Park Mall to watch HP7 :3
    With my friends of course XD
    And we really did something stupid + embarassing
    Well actually it was not me, it was two of my crazy friends XD
    We surely had fun XD I cant stop laughing HAHA 

    Okay, I think that's all :S
    Today I had Biology + Computer tests and it gone well :3
    And for tomorrow.. Physics *sigh*
    Wish me luck for this one =-= I'm serious. LOL
    Nah, now I will start reviewing Physics for tomorrow's test
    So, bye-bye! See you guys later! :) 

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD