HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Unbreakable Memories Chapter 2 (Kento Kadoi X OC)

    Sunday, July 3, 2011 / 8:57 PM


    Chapter 2

    The usual days for the students. Exams, homework, projects are keep increasing.
    "Man, this is crazy!! I'm done with this!" Juri said as he throw all his homework to the ground.
    The group is doing their homework together at a cafe that Jesse owns. They usually hang out together after school if HHJ doesn't have any practice.
    "Shut up Juri, just do it" Sandra shout and whack him.
    "Nee, Kento, how to do this" Maria asked him .
    "That one? You only have to subtract it using this formula..."
    Kento explaining Maria while Juri and Sandra shouting to each other.
    It's been 2 weeks since Maria's brother's wedding. The duo Kento and Maria is closer than ever, since that wedding. But ever they realize their feelings?
    "Jesseeee, I want that cakeee" Rikito points at cheesecake in the display.
    "Go and buy it then. No free" Jesse replied calmly while doing his homework, leaving Rikito pouting
    After another hour doing their homework, finally they done all of it.
    "Hey let's grab some ice cream!" Shoki yells.
    "Great idea, come on guys, I'm sooo dying" Juri said and grab Keigo and Sandra's hands to leave the café.
    Maria somehow glance at Kento, since that wedding, she wants to give something to Kento as the thank you gift. What should she does?
    The group went to the famous Ice cream shop in Tokyo. All of them ordered their ice creams, except Maria and Sandra who shares one together.
    They talked for about 30 minutes, until Maria and Sandra finished eating their ice cream
    "I still want moreeee" Maria whines.
    "Geez, you'll get fat, Maria!" Sandra said.
    "No I will not! Sandraa, accompany me to buy another one?"
    "Nopey, still want to sit~"
    Maria pout, but immediately change it a big grin.
    "I'll accompany you Mar. Geez you're so childish." Kento said and gesture her to stand and walk to the parlor.
    When the two of them already out of the sight, the group starts to gossiping.
    "Hey, Kento made it right? The wedding..." Keigo asked.
    "Well yeah he was. Maria's smiling all the wedding" Sandra answered.
    "Well, I think we should celebrate it?" Rikito said.

    Kento and Maria

    They're still queue-ing to get order, since the shop it's getting crowded. Maria still doesn't know and curious of how did Kento got that dress for her, since it's so expensive. She doesn't want to ask him cause she's afraid if their relationship will be awkward or misunderstanding etc. But she can't help her curiosity.
    "Hey, Ken-chan..." she called him.
    "I'm wondering about the dress that you gave to me... How did you get that?"
    "Ah that, you know, me, with HHJ's help, worked for it. We performed some dances and sings at the center of Shibuya..."
    "Why did you work so hard to get that dress for me?" she interrupted
    "Well… Actually it's for me to see your smile"
    Maria shocks. So he worked so hard, performed at Shibuya, to get that much money... for her.
    "NEXT CUSTOMER PLEASE!" the ice cream seller called.
    "Come on, let's order. You like strawberry right?" Kento said.
    Maria just nodded. Still speechless about the truth.
    "One strawberry ice cream please" Kento told the seller.
    And yet Maria still thinking why Kento really wants to give happiness to her.

    ***

    "It's already 3 o'clock, let's get home guys, my mom's already called me" Shoki said.
    "See you guys tomorrow!" Rikito shout with his famous big smile then runs of with Jesse and Keigo behind him.
    Kento, Maria, Sandra, and Juri's home are in the same direction. It's usual for them to walk back home together.
    Sandra sensed about a little awkward between Kento and Maria since from the ice cream shop. She pulls Juri's hand, then whispers.
    "Hey, is there something wrong with those two?"
    "Eh really? I donn't see anything wrong with Ken-chan and Maria"
    "Ergh, okay. Listen, you'll just follow my lead and I'll solve this Kento and Maria love problem" Sandra rolled her eyes
    "Nee Maria, Kento, me and Juri wants to go shopping, want to come?" Sandra asked.
    "Sure, I don't have any plans" Maria said.
    "Me too" Kento answered too.
    "Okay, jaa, let's go!" Sandra said cheerfully then pulled Juri and run with him.
    "What's with them so sudden?" Maria asked.
    "Naah, leave them be, maybe they're dating?" Kento replied.
    "HA! They never be! Come on, let’s follow them"

    The four of them walk around the shopping district, looking and entering some shops, all of them having fun.
    "Hey! Let's go to game center!" Juri said as he points at the game center.
    "Great idea, it's been a while since I went there" Maria said.
    They finally entering the game center and play, until Juri and Sandra stuck at a dance machine game. Both of them are battling in that game, and they keep repeating until they satisfied.
    "Looks like they will not finish to play that game earlier" Kento sighed.
    "Well, why don't we play other games too? LOOK! There's an UFO catcher! Let's get one!!" Maria shouted happily and pulling the blushing Kento towards the UFO catcher.
    Maria look the dolls inside the UFO catcher, and spotted one Usagi doll.
    "Nee Kento, get that Usagi doll for me please?" Maria asked Kento with her puppy eyes.
    "Get it by yourself~" Kento teased.
    "Pleaseeeeee?" Maria give her puppy eyes more.
    "Ergh alright, alright I will try okay?" Kento finally give up.
    "Yay for Ken-chan!"
    Kento tried to get the Usagi one, but Kento caught the White Bear instead.
    "Gomen, I got the wrong one" Kento said and give the White Bear doll to Maria.
    "Nooo! It's okay, I like this one too" Maria said and hug the white bear doll.
    "It's so cuteee~ Arigatou nee, Ken-chan" Maria smiled to him.
    "You're welcome~"
    "Ken-chaaan! Maria! Let's get back, I'm tired already~" Juri suddenly shouted to them. He and Sandra finally got satisfied with the dance machine.
    "It's a tie, we should battle again some other time Juri" Sandra said, and noticed the White Bear that Maria hugs.
    "Aww it's so cute Maria! You caught that?"
    "Iie, Ken-chan caught it for me!" Maria exclaimed.
    Sandra just smiled, 'I think they already got closer now, problem solved' she thought.
    "Jaa, let's get back now? It's getting late" Juri said.
    They finally walk back to their neighborhood, with Maria's new little friend.
    Juri and Sandra are walking on the front, talkking to each other while Kento and Maria just walk silently.
    "Nee Ken-chan," Maria opened a conversation.
    Kento moved his head to Maria.
    "Arigatou for today" Maria said with smiled.
    Kento chuckled, "You're welcome as always~"
    Maria's smile get wider.
    ‘Ken-chan's so kind to me, hope I can make him happy too someday and see his smile more often’ Maria thought, ‘I think I found someone who's precious to me...?’

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD