HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Fun. Fun. Fun

    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 / 10:26 AM


    Yeah! I went to Noni's house with Neti last Saturday
    We had a looooooooot of fun. Seriously.
    And I got a new profpic! HAHA XD 


    That's the pic :3
    I took some webcam photos (again) too yesterday
    But I'm too lazy to upload and post it here lol
    Today is Wednesday. I got holiday.
    Thats why I updated my blog

    School is getting busy like usual :S
    Homework, Presentations and Assignments have been waiting
    I'm planning to finish some of them today
    I already finished some of them yesterday so I can be a bit relaxed today :3

    Nah. Then. Open House (OH)
    Talking about this every-year-event, me and my friends are the seniors
    We are the leaders. We need to prepare everything -.-
    And our teacher (Sensei) isnt supportive at all *sigh*
    Blah. Who cares. We can do everything by ourselves! Just wait and see!
    Wish everything will be okay in OH this Saturday. 
    Can't wait for it. Can't wait for Friday <3
    We are going to decorate the class-room on Friday :3
    Decorate = No Class. Fun. Fun. Fun!

    Some of us are going to wear cosplay too :3
    And I'm included. But I'm not going to wear the crowded-dresses one
    I will wear a Japanese school-girl uniform <3 
    I will post everything about OH in Sunday maybe. Wait for it!
    And please wish us luck! 

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD