HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    The 111st Post : To A Special One

    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 / 9:58 PM


    Hey! Today I would like to post some new pics! XD
    But not my pics. My idol's pics. Yes, Ryosuke Yamada XD
    Since this is The 111st Post so I want to make it special :3
    That's why I decided to make this as a post for Ryosuke Yamada
    Recently, I saw so many his handsome-cool-cute pics 
    And.. Here you go! XD 






    What do you think? XD
    I stopped reading my manga when I saw this photos
    LIKE OMG x-x Okay, that's sounds so fanatic =-= 
    And now my parents and my big bro already know him HAHA
    Yeah I showed them his photo and I got positive reactions <3 
    Well.. Maybe I'm hoping too much? LOL! 
    I know I sound like I want to marry him HAHA 
    Maybe I do. I dont know. I'm still 14 and I dont know anything about love :P

    Well.. I think that's all. I hope he can read this post someday :P
    That's impossible. I know *sigh* 
    Just wish me to grow up and become a beautiful woman ;) 
    Then I would be his wife. I hope LOL XD
    Hiyaa, okay this is too much. That's all. Byee! 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD