HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    See You in December, Ryutaro!

    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 / 11:28 AM


    Yeah, as you know, every JUMP fans are so shocked right now
    After they heard Ryutaro's Smoking Article 

    You can read the articles here : 






    Feel free to choose lol 
    And.. I just want to say some things now

    Ryutaro Morimoto, you know something?
    Without you maybe I will never know JUMP
    Why? I knew JUMP from my friend
    YOU are my friend's ichiban. So without you, JUMP are nothing to me
    Do you know what I feel when I heard your Smoking News?
    I felt so shocked and disappointed. I felt like I'm regretting to know JUMP
    But no. Then I realized that you are just a teenage like me and the others
    Its normal for you to feel curious about the adult things
    I turned to support you. With the other JUMP fans of course 
    And also, its not just JUMP fans who are supporting you
    Fans from the other JE fandoms are also helping
    They are also supporting you!
    We are all so glad that you dont get kicked out from JE
    But.. Now JUMP is only contains 9 members not 10. It will be different
    Hey! Say! JUMP is 10 letters. If they lost the last letter, it wont be HSJ
    It will be Hey! Say! JUM deshou? 
    So please Ryuu, take your 5 months time to change yourself
    Your fans and your friends in JUMP are waiting for you! 
    We will miss you so much! See you in December Ryutaro Morimoto!

    Okay that's a long message .___.
    Yes, Ryuu isnt going to be in SUMMARY 2011..
    I hope he can take his time well
    Oh anyway, please vote for Ryuu here : 

    Let's show Johnny-san how much we love Ryuu!
    We want Ryuu in JUMP! Everyone are waiting for you!
    Don't let the history repeat itself.

    JUMP, NEWS, KAT-TUN, Arashi, V6, Kanjani8, etc are supporting you!
    And also their fans as well! Come back soon okay! :') 
    Okay, I think that's all for now.. Thanks for reading! 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD