I have no chance. My blog is a place for me to tell everything I want to
Soo.. They got another problem with bad fans again
And I have just knew that the girl who is having problem with them is..
Is.. *sigh* Is just the same girl I fought with before
And I was like "WTH!" what does she want again..
When I fought with her, I even got help from all my friends in school
All my friends were helping me. Can you imagine how bad she is? LOL
And so.. It ended when finally she can understand what is the meaning of :
'MISUNDERSTANDING'
She is not good in English. And she was mad at me just because of :
'I DIDNT TALK TO HER BECAUSE I GOT AN ASSIGNMENT TO DO'
It was so stupid! And she even added my friends + my seniors in school!
That's what made my friends got angry.. And now she is making problems with my friends in FB
Having a problem with this girl is so tiring
First, she doesnt really understand English
Second, whatever we say, she will just understand the bad words
Tiring right? Like 'BZZTT' or 'TSK' or 'URGH!' x-x
And not just that, I also got another problems with 2 girls from my country just because misunderstanding. I shouldn't knew those 3 girls 'boss' since long time ago so I won't get into problems like this
Right now, I dont care about those 2 girls. They can do whatever they want
I have already said sorry. And if they cant accept it so it's okay
And for the girl I fought with before, let's just see what my friends will do
I think that's all for now. Sorry for being upset here
Yesterday was that girl birthday, I dont even want to say 'HB'
Why? Because my friend deleted his FB because of what she did to him
A really nice present for that girl on her birthday right?
Okay. I will stop now. Maybe they will read this post
Since I posted my blog in my FB whenever I updated it. I dont care
Hate me? Do it. We can still be friends actually
But it's you guys who started the war
That's all. Bye and wish everything is going back to normal soon