HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Preparing For Live In :D

    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 / 9:05 PM


    Yo! :D I'm preparing for "Live In" right now
    I'm packing things and all yknow =-=
    Ah! "Live In" is one of My School programs
    We are going to live in a villagers house for a few days
    And we are going to do everything like the villagers do
    For example like.. Going to the Rice-Field etc

    Me and My friends this year will go to Muntilan
    Muntilan is in East Java. Near Jogjakarta
    If you don't know please Google it XD 

    And what I want to share here right now is..
    I THINK "LIVE IN" ISN'T A BAD THING
    WHY? THE ANSWER IS : BECAUSE OF "LIVE IN",
    MY PARENTS ALLOWED ME TO BUY NEW THINGS XD

    For example like.. My New Jacket
    I have already posted the pics before right? XP 
    And last Sunday, I bought new sneakers! XD 
    I don't want to talk much :P I'm so tired after Final Exams =-=
    Want to sleep earlier XD Oh well, these are the photos : 

    My New Sneakers XD 

    My New Jacket : Front Part XD

    My New Jacket : Back Part XD

    My Bags which I will use for "Live In" XD

    Nah, I think that's all for today..
    I'm going to sleep now :P I'm so tired
    AND YAYY FINAL EXAMS ARE DONEE <3 
    See You Guys On May 31st! :D Byee! 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD