HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Letters To Romeo (?)

    Sunday, May 15, 2011 / 10:16 AM


    Heyy! Sorry for not updating
    Like I said before, I'm getting busier with school stuffs and all =-=
    Nah, I'm going to send a letter to JFC (Johnny's Family Club)
    That's why I put "Letters to Romeo" as the title of this post! XD
    There's not only 1 Romeo, but.. 6! XD 
    That's not just me who are going to send it actually..
    There are.. 6 of us! XD
    We are going to send to Hey! Say! 7 and Dai-chan :3
    Yesterday, Neti, Sandra and Me made the letters for Ryosuke and Chinen XD 
    So I can put the photos later XD
    Bebel is making a letter for Keito, Cella is making a letter for Dai-chan
    and Hera is making a letter for Hey! Say! 7 XD

    Because we CAN'T send presents to JFC so I made something for them
    Not a present, but can be called as a present (?) LOL XD
    Nah, here are the letters for Ryosuke and Chinen
    and also the presents I made! XD 

    These are the envelopes! XD

    Nah, this is Ryosuke's present :3 I made it by myself ^^V

    And this is Chinen's present, Neti (Janette) made it yesterday XD

    These are the presents, the letters and the envelopes! XD

    Okay, I think that's all for now o-o
    Hope the letters and presents will arrive at JFC! Amen!
    So, jaa ne! Keep reading my blog :]

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD