HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Hey There, FREEDOM!

    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 / 8:39 PM


    YAA SO HELLO EVERYONE!
    I'M HERE WITH A NEW BRIGHT FACE (?)
    LOL LOL I MEAN WITH A NEW FEELINGS!
    YEAH IT'S FREEDOM! BYE BYE EXAMS 

    OMG I'M SO HAPPY
    AND SO HYPER LOL LOL XD

    Nah. Okay..
    So, today - the 24th of May 2011;
    2ND SEMESTER FINAL EXAMS HAS ALREADY ENDED
    WOO-HOO! LET'S WAIT FOR THE RESULTS <3
    I feel like I can do every questions!
    So I hope I will get good scores :3 Wish me!
    And thanks for all the wishes <3 I appreciate it SO MUCH XD

    Today, I went to Jeanete's house
    Together with Michelle, Elvira, Hera and Audrey
    We were cooking! XD We cooked Gyoza :3 
    And some cookies XD Well.. I will post the pics later
    Since my friend hasn't uploaded it yet -.-

    ANNDDD.. TOMORROW IS A HOLIDAY <3
    And the day after tomorrow as well XD
    THIS IS WHAT YOU CALLED HOLIDAYS, DUDE!
    OH OH! I think I wont get online again starting from the day after tomorrow o-o
    Why? I AM GOING TO JOGJAKARTA <3
     Google it if you dont know =-=
    I'm going with my friends :3 A school trip. 5 days! XD
    Soo.. I will be here again from the 31st of May
    And of course I will upload photos! XD 

    I think that's all for now.. Wait for the other posts! :) 
    And I think that's all.. Byee! Thanks for reading <3

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD