HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Final Exams X___X

    Sunday, May 15, 2011 / 10:36 AM


    This is the last post for today.. And the title is the worst..
    2ND SEMESTER'S FINAL EXAMS! X___X
    I will have final exams next Wednesday
    So wish me luck please! (__ __)

    After final exams, I have "Live-In"
    It's my school activity.. So yeah, every students have to participate =-= 
    I will go to Muntilan (East Java) and then to Jogjakarta! XD
    I will not updating starting from 18th of May o-o 
    Until 31st of May I guess o-o I will update when I have time!
    So, starting from 18th until 24th of May, I will have my exams x-x
    And on the 26th until the 31st of May, I have to go for "Live-In" =-= 

    Wish me luck for final exams okay! ><
    And also wish me and my friends for "Live-In"! 
    I hope we can arrived at Muntilan safely. Amen! XD 
    Nah, I think that's all for now.. Bye! :]

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD