HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    What The..

    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 / 6:03 PM


    Hey! :D Sorry for not updating..
    Just got time to update NOW! XP
    Well, I want to tell you that..
    TODAY BRUNO MARS IS GOING TO PERFORM IN INDONESIA!
    MORE EXACTLY IN ISTORA SENAYAN, 8:00 PM
    I'm not a big fans of him but..
    MY BIG BROTHER GOT THE TICKET!
    AND HE DIDNT TELL ME THAT HE IS GOING TO GO! -.-
    AAA IF HE TOLD ME BEFORE, I WOULD ASK HIM TO BUY A TICKET FOR ME!
    NYEEEE -_________-

    Here is my big brother's ticket, he has just UPLOAD it to Facebook
    and I saw it. and I was like "what the.." :


    BROO! TAKE ME WITH YOU TO HIS CONCERT!
    TT___TT *cries* *pouts* *sigh*
    Well, I cant do anything so..
    Yeah, just.. Disappointed -.-

    Here's my conversation with him when I asked him why didnt he tell me about the ticket :
    M : Me, B : Brother

    M : You are going to watch the concert?
    B : Yep XD
    M : WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE?!
    B : You didnt ask. How do I know you want to watch the concert too
    M : YOU DIDNT TALK ANYTHING ABOUT THE CONCERT!
    B : Too late, I'm gonna watch him tonight :P 
    M : ... BOO! BOO! BOO! TT___TT

    That's it. Poor me.Yes
    TT___TT

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD