HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Webcam :]

    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 / 4:04 PM


    Another update for today XD
    Well, some of these days I like to take photos 
    Not just usual photos with phone-camera or camera
    But with webcam! :D 

    Yesterday, Nadya went to my house
    She wanted to cut her hair
    Because my mom is a hairdresser so yeah
    My mom cut her hair :3
    After that, we took some photos with webcam XP 
    Here are some of the photos : 





    After she went home, I also took some photos again XP
    Well, I took this because I was bored
    I was doing my group's Music Assignment -.- 
    I was making the presentation
    While the other members of the group searched for the infos
    And some search for videos 
    Well, here are the photos : 





    I guess that's enough o-o
    I have uploaded 8 photos LOL
    Okay, that's all for now
    I want to do my homework 
    Then.. ENJOY MY HOLIDAAAYS XD
    LOL! XP Byee! :]

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD