HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Sushi Kiosk :D

    Thursday, April 21, 2011 / 7:15 AM


    Hey! And again, this post will tell you about a restaurant XD
    So, now I want to tell you about Sushi Kiosk
    I went to Sushi Kiosk - Puri Indah Mall
    I was going to buy Sushi
    But then I found this : 


    And then I was like : EH THAT'S YUMA!! OMG
    That's why I took a photo of it HAHA 
    First, I was like : ... Isn't that Yuma? 
    Then I went closer to it
    AND IT'S REALLY YUMA! XD 
    For those who don't know Yuma, he is a Japanese Singer and Actor
    He is from Johnny's Entertainment
    He is NYC's member. NYC (Nakayama Yamada Chinen)
    NYC is a boys band okay =-= 
    Yuma's surname is Nakayama. That's a bit info about him

    Nah, now let's continue 
    There's also Kanjani-8's edition
    But I didn't have a chance to take a photo of it =-=
    My mom has already finished purchasing the Sushi and the Jelly i bought 

    There's also Pocky Almond OMG! 
    I want it so damn much. But my mom didn't allow me to buy it
    Because that time I was still having cough

    Okay, then I bought a Strawberry Lychee Jelly 
    And a pack of Sushi of course :D
    The Jelly is soo nice for sure
    I really love it <3
    For the Sushi, I love it too <3
    Well, I have already bought a pack of Sushi before
    In Sushi Kiosk, but I still want to taste it again and again <3
    Sushi is the best! XD
    Okay, here are the photos of the Jelly and Sushi :


    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD