HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    New Dog, New Happiness XD

    Saturday, April 23, 2011 / 1:47 PM


    HEYY! XD Today I went to my father's friend house :3
    My father's friend has 3 dogs
    Actually, they used to have more than 3
    But some of them died and been kidnapped :(
    And the good news is : 
    I'M GONNA GET A DOG FROM THEM AGAIN XD

    Why I said again? I have ever got one from them before :3
    The dog is a Yorkshire Terrier Mix. Not pure Yorkie
    I named her Sofie :3 But then it's become my Big Brother who take care of her more than me =-=

    So when he got married, he brought Sofie along to his house :(
    But his house isnt really far from our house so I can still visit Sofie XD
    I will upload Sofie's photos too later :D 

    Nah, I came to my father's house with my driver
    And my childhood friend, Marshia :3
    Both of us love dogs so much XD 
    When we arrived there, a hot-dog dog came to us (?)
    Yaa, you guys know right? A long-dong that looks like a hot-dog
    It's name is Cherry XD And after that, we met with Gladys :3
    Gladys is a Pom-Pom dog :3 Her fur is white and her eyes are cute! XD
    And the last dog we met is.. CHELSEA! XD A pure Yorkie :3
    She is small. Mini-Yorkie XD 

    And my father told me that Chelsea is the dog
    The dog that is gonna be given to me XD 
    I'm so happy! Since I really love Mini-Yorkie dogs XD
    Nah, now.. These are the photos : 

    This is Sofie :3 Cute isnt it? XD 

    THIS IS CHELSEAAA <3 She loves to walk XD 

    This is still Chelsea, with her Bee clothes XD

    This is Gladys XD Look at her eyes, really cute right? XD

    This is Me and Chelsea XD 

    This is Marshia and Gladys :3 

    That's all the photos XD
    I didnt have a chance to take a photo of Cherry -.-
    I will definetely take it when I go to that place again! XD
    I havent taken Chelsea home yet =-=
    Dont know when. Maybe next month? o-o
    Idk XD Well, just wait for it XD
    That's all for now :) Byee!  

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD