HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Marching-J :D

    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 / 6:20 PM


    WOO! Now, I will talk about Marching-J :D 
    It's an event from Johnny's Entertainment (JE)
    JE is a talent agency for boys in Japan
    I love all boysband from this agency XD 
    I will upload some photos now :D 
    But, I only have Hey! Say! JUMP's photos..
    HEHE! It's because it's my favourite band XD
    Okay, here are the photos! :D 

    Bands of JE that attended Marching-J :) Wish I could go -.-

    Look at Yuto! XD 

    LOL Chinen! Why you looks so happy? XD

    Daichan! What's with your face expression? LOL!

    LOL at Takaki! X)

    Put Your Right Hand Up In The Air! LOL! 

    YAMADAAA! XD Keito looks so Chinese here .___.

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD