This is my current Profile Picture :D If your eyes are good enough, you will see that my tounge is out :P If your eyes arent good enough, you will just see like I'm smiling or what. JK! X)
I love the lights on the tree here <3 It was at Dufan. What a fun day with @IJOLUMUT84 <3 Will miss that day so much TT___TT
The first photo of me *right now* with my short-hair :D I cut it because I got a challenge to cut my hair around 20 cm. And I did it, maybe they cut it more o-o
I always think that I look scary and weird here .___. But some of my friends said that this photo is really good, they like it. Well, 5 of my friends like this photo on Facebook .___.
This is the first photo that I made like 'looking-each-other' X) I love this photo too <3 Maybe I will use it again as my Profile Picture someday XD