Hey! Long time no see X) Sorry for not updating.. I was too busy with my school X( Well, because today I have a holiday, so I'm updating XD What made me want to update today? It's all because of one post below *points* It's so touching me, I really want to cry :'(
Well, on last January 8th, my eldest brother got married. Let me tell you first, my eldest brother is a really quiet person. He doesn't really like to smile to other people.. Yeah.. Kinda seldom. BUT, on his marriage day, I can see his smile, a really wide-smile, a smile that has its own meaning. That smile, from that smile, I can see that he is really happy for sure, and he has chosen someone to be his wife that day, to be his partner on the rest of his life, to share everything together. Yes, marriage, a really beautiful moment..
Well, a marriage isn't only has the happiness side. It's also has the sadness side. My eldest brother, he has chose to marry someone, that's means, he has decided to leave his family and build his own family. When it's the time for the wedding-couple to say "good bye" to their parents, my eldest brother cried. Really. On that day, January 8th, I can really see the meaning of a "marriage". Maybe people won't believe me. But, I have understood the meaning of "marriage". Not 100% understood, but I have got the reasons of "marrying someone", and like what people said, it's a serious decision, not a normal decision.
And when I read that post below, I really feel like want to share my own experiences. Thanks to Janette because she posted that poem on her ameba so I can read it XD For every couples in this world, never cheat your partner. You have chose him/her to be your partner for the rest of your life. And you also have said promises to God to will continue your life together with your partner. Well, that's for you who marrying in Catholic-Roman way.
Last words, I will wait. Wait for my love, my partner, my everything. We will do the same like other couples, shares everything.. And together we will build our own story with love :]