HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    A Flashback of Our Memories

    Thursday, January 27, 2011 / 10:13 AM



    Twelve years ago..
    Through funny ways, we became friends

    Years have gone.. 
    We got to know each other more
    Through friendship, God makes our seeds of love grow in our hearts

    Nine years ago..
    I asked her to be my girlfriend
    And she replied with love, fun and romance

    Through the years 
    We're sharing joys, tears and dreams
    And our seeds of love grow together

    =================================================

    THE CHOPSTICKS

    A pair of chopsticks as a token of togetherness
    One chopstick on its own will have no meaning
    Without its pair
    Because they are made for each other
    Can not be separated
    Can not be longer or
    Shorter from each other

    The two chopsticks are ready to be shaped
    We are learning to be better understand each other
    We have struggled, argued, and cries in our journey
    To grow our seeds of love and happiness

    =================================================

    Year have gone
    And today we are sure that God created us
    To always more forward hand in hand 
    In happiness and sorrow
    In joys and sadness of life

    This day I will marry my best friend
    The one I laugh with
    The one I live for
    The one I dream with
    The one I love

    Let this be our destiny
    When we exchange our vows at the altar

    Let this be our love celebration
    When we're standing side by side
    Holding hands together
    To proclaim our promise
    To love each other
    And our promises are our prayers
    There prayers will keep us strong
    In facing challenges our life

    Let this be our moment
    To express our deepest gratitude
    To those who lest footprints in our hearts
    For their support, love, prayers and encouragement

    Let this be our tribute to Him
    Who was there when we first time knew each other
    Who nodded pleasantly when friendship grew between us
    Who smiled when love found its ways to our hearts
    Who became sad out of our misunderstandings, stubbornness, and selfishness
    Who taught us patience and understanding
    Who makes things in our lives beautiful in His time 

    And the new Journey begins..

    Credits : Janette Michaela :]

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD