HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Merry Christmas 2010 & Happy New Year 2011

    Wednesday, December 29, 2010 / 9:11 AM





    Hey!! XD Look, I edited some photos for Christmas and New Year this year XD The first photo I took in Taman Anggrek Mall with Jane XD And the second one is a Cake from Haagen-Dazs that My Family bought XD It looks really delicious right? XD Yes, It is! Anyway its not a Cake.. Its an Ice-Cream Cake XD

    How's your holidays doing? Mine is so boring =-= We don't go anywhere this year. Why? Because my Big Brother is going to marry soon. At 8th of January 2011. So we must do a lot of preparations O_O So for me, this year is THE MOST BORING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS EVER =-=

    Oh! Anyway, I sent those 2 edited pics to him in message. And guess what? GUESS WHAT DID HE ANSWER? "Cake!!" <-- This is what he replied to me =-= NGEE!! He becomes like a fool when it comes to food =-= Especially sweet foods..

    And LOL I think I'm IN LOVE with "Peppermint Winter" by Owl City. IT'S SO DAMN GOOD GAHH. And also "Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana". IT'S HAS A REALLY GOOD MEANING GAHH. You must heard those songs. TRY TO SEARCH IN GOOGLE NOW XD

    Mmm.. I want to say this; Dear Santa, could You bring him to my house? XD I know Christmas is not here anymore.. But I still want him for my own!! LOL jk jk. At least, bring him online today >< And I hope their concerts are all success! Urgh, I hope I'm in Japan so I can watch their concerts TT___TT Okay, I think thats all for now.. Jaa ne! 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD