UWAAHH!! You know, if you watched AFF Suzuki Football Cup Match, YOU WILL BE SO DAMN MAD WITH MALAYSIA. Especially when they had the First-Final-Match with Indonesia in Malaysia. Okay, so yeah Indonesia for the first time can get into a FINAL in a FOOTBALL MATCH XD But, in the last final in Malaysia, WTH YOU KNOW. MALAYSIANS SUPPORTER USED LASERS AND FIRE-CRACKERS OR WHATEVER THAT MADE OUR TEAM LOST.
But, I'm not that mad because of that. BECAUSE SOME INTERNATIONAL ACTORS AND ACTRESS ALSO SAID THAT MALAYSIANS SUPPORTERS ARE BAD. WOOHOO TAKE THAT MALAYSIA! You need proofs? Go to Tom Cruise's and Taylor Swift's Twitter. THEY SAID THAT DUDE!! And for some others people from another country ARE ALSO SAID THE SAME. MALAYSIANS SUPPORTERS ARE BAD. THEY SHOULD NOT USED THOSE LASERS AND FIRE-CRACKERS.
Sorry, I'm too obvious =-= And if you are Malaysian, and you read this, so sorry. But, I just dont want if your team win with using lasers or fire-crackers like that. Today is the Second-Final-Match in Gelora Bung Karno, Jakarta, Indonesia. LOL, all Indonesians people have said that today we will win and such. Yea, I just hope so. And I hope this problems, between Indonesians and Malaysians can be solve soon. I don't NEVER want if these TWO COUNTRIES get into a WAR. THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE. Thanks, and that's all for now. GO FIGHT WIN INDONESIA XD