In this post, I just want to upload some pics about what happened in my life in 2010. This year, many things happened and change my life :') But changed not into a bad one, a better one :) Okay let's start to upload XD
Tanah Lot, Bali. OMG BALI <3 Oh yeah that's My Mother besides me XD Isn't it beautiful? XD I mean, the beach XD LOL!
Ta-Da! This is My Big Brothers with My Father. The one who was standing behing is the Andry, my big brother. And the one who was sitting besides My Father is Winston, my eldest brother :) And of course the last one, the oldest one in the photo, of course My Father XD
This is in Hanie's house, when we was doing a group-assignments XD From left to right : Me, Elvira, Shanaa. The one behind is : Karin XD
This is in Claudia's birthday party :) She is my old friend, I kinda miss her X( From left to right : Elva, Gaby, Adel, Me, Claudia, Caecil, Jennifer XD
This is in Monas, as you can see Monas is behind us XD From left to right : Meidy, Hanie, Me XD
This is in my room :) This photo taken in the end of the 7th grade year XD From left to right : Icha, Audrey, Me, Bella, Elvira XD
My dog! Her name actually is Sofie, but sometimes I called her Candy and Janette called her with Chi =-= Gomene Chinen-san XD
This is in Puncak with Janette XD We were tired after playing in an amusement park the whole day XD Although it was really fun and we had a great time there XD
This is Girls' Entertainment (GE), I forgot who made it first, but well maybe we can be like JE someday? XD LOL! Just kidding XD
This is me and some of my classmates in 8th grader XD LOL I still remember it was Biology lesson when we took the photo XD From the one behind us : Bebel. From left to right : Valen, Hera, Dian, Elvira XD
This is me in Grand Indonesia Mall. It was taken around in September XD
This is in Biotech Laboratory :) May 2010 :) From left to right : Noni, Me, Janette, Dian XD
HUMAN ANATOMY SHOW!! XD September 2010, right after mid-term exams have already finished =-= OH! This is Me and Noni :D
JUMP's First Album XD JUMP NO. 1 XD This photo is from the Regular Edition :)
JUMP's New Single XD Arigatou Sekai no Doko ni Itemo :) I love this Single so much <3
I think that's all O_O Photos can tell about memories ne? :) There are some pics that I dont want to upload XD Well, I really love this year, those memories above are nice to remember XD OH! And look! It's only one-hour before we are leaving 2010 :O For JUMP, they have already met 2011 XD Japan is 2 hours faster than Indonesia =-= And now, outside my house fire-works are everywhere even it's not 12 am yet O_O Okay, I think that's all for this post. My last post for 2010 :) Let's leave 2010 with smile and receive 2011 with a smile either :) Bye! Enjoy your day and thanks for reading XD