HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Christmas Feels

    Monday, December 10, 2012 / 8:43 PM



    Christmas is coming soooon! Christmas spirit has filled some places.
    and my house, too. lol. anywayy, I think this Christmas would be great :3 
    many great events will happen too near Christmas. 
    and of course if we can have Christmas, the world isn't going to end.

    thinking about 2012, I think many great things happened.
    I got so many new experiences, good memories, bad memories.
    I learnt from those. the best thing is I think I have changed and become a better person (: 
    my life has just become so perfect and I'm happy to be able to live as the person who I am right now
    then I realized that God has been a great influence in my life since the trouble I got last year. I just feel like I'm so close to him and I know that he will always there for me. 

    well anyway, have a Holly Jolly Christmas! 
    Advanced Merry Christmas, people!



    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD