HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    SINGAPOREEEEE! =D

    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 / 8:14 PM


    Just got home from Singapore last night :3
    It was a nice trip! Even though I got sick there x-x 
    Well anyway I will never forget my experience in Singapore. It's such a nice country!  
    I met my friends there XD I met Ayako and Sharlene XD
    Unfortunately I couldn't met Xinyi :( I hope I can meet her next time
    I went to Universal Studios, Jurong Bird Park, Marina Bay and I also went to see Merlion! LOL!
    Here are the photos! :3





















    Some photos above are with my Mother, my Grandmother, and my Uncle + Aunt :)
    Oh, here are some other photos of Marina Bay and Merlion :



    Okay. That's all about my vacation in Singapore XD
    I hope I can visit again next time. I will miss you, Singapore! <3

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD