I'm busy with school stuffs lately so I just cant say it on the day
Well.. This semester I have a lot of try-outs and exams!
Wish me tons of luck!
That's the reason why I just updated now LOLOL
Okay, so, I miss this kind of situation in my room :
You know what? This kind of situation is the situation when it's holiday <3
How I miss holidays :'( The photo was taken on Chinese New Year Day anyway :P
Talking about CNY, I made this on my Chinese Painting Class :
A red envelope with Koi on it :3 Well, it's not good, I know. LOL
Oh, I went to Taman Anggrek Mall on CNY. And it was really crowded =-=
After I got home from the mall, I still had to study
Yeah, the next day was the first try-out, and it was Bahasa Indonesia
But, I didnt regret it tho <3 I was accompanied by this two while I was studying :3 :
A cup of Cadbury's hot chocolate and a jar of Harvest's double baked brownies :9
Hmm.. Oh! I also bought a novel before. It is REALLY good!
Now, let's talk about Valentine's Day
I was still #foreveralone on this year's Valentine's Day
But I got my friends with me <3
We exchanged chocolates :3
Big thanks to Livia and Michelle L.A who gave me chocolates <3
I forgot to take pictures of the chocolates, I have already eaten it :P
But the chocolates were so good! <3 I like it! XD
What else should I say here? Oh well...
Yeah, there was some school events too. The first school event of the year was this :
Yep. Sanur Day II. Or you can say Santa Ursula Day II. It was held on January
Invited many other schools to come. Had some competitions like Basketball (girls), Volleyball (girls & boys), Modern Dance, Photography, and Art
The second school event of the year was this :
Sanur Getaway! (Santa Ursula Getaway)
It was more like a bazaar. You can aslo say that it was the second Sakura Festival
Remember, last year my school held an event called Sakura Festival?
Yeah, this Sanur Getaway event was continuing that event
Oh, and umm... I wasnt accepted for the CHIJ Schoalarship LOLOL
They only accepted 11 girls among 300 girls =-=
Anyway, one of my friends got it! Congrats Meidy! :D
After that, right now, I think I will just focus in learning Japanese
My plan is to get a scholarship to this university :
Waseda University <3 I want to take Accountancy there <3
Duh, I think I have too many news to tell because I didnt update for a quite long time :S
Hmm.. I bought some new Japanese magazines and comic books. LOL! But I also bought some books to help me study for the national exams that will be held on the end of April :S and I bought some stationary too, since some of mine has already broken or used up or finished :S
And.. About Hey! Say! JUMP's First Asia Tour 2012..
My mom still doesnt let me to go to Thailand on May =-=
Probably because of some reasons that can be acceptable
But still, I want to go to Thailand and watch their concert D:
The concert will be held in Thunder Dome (Bangkok) on May (26 & 27)
Anyway, Yamada, Chinen and Yuto has just graduated from Senior High School! <3 Congrats to the three of you! <3 And I heard Chinen got the 4th rank on his level. Too smart. LOL!
Okay, I think I have told everything LOLOL!
This Saturday will be yearbook's photoshoot. I still dont know what to wear :/
OH! I'm taking a course in Japan Foundation right now (with Janette too) just in case I will take the Japanese Languange Test on June or December. If I pass, I will get a certificate :3 Anyway, this tests has 5 levels. And of course I will take the lowest level HAHAHA
I found that even the lowest level is hard =-= So, idk x-x Janette and me are also the smallest students there =-= The others are like university students of Japanese Language faculty, etc. I feel so stupid. LOL!
So.. I think that's all! :D That was a long one. LOL.
Thank you for reading! <3 I took a nap this afternoon so I cant sleep now =-=
Going to post one more post now :3 See you on the next post! :]