HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    PARTYING! :D

    Sunday, July 31, 2011 / 12:06 PM


    HEEYY! I WENT TO MY FRIEND'S PARTY LAST NIGHT! 
    LOL! It was really fun! XD 
    We were dancing, shouting, eating, singing and taking pics! XD

    Everyone enjoyed the party!
    I didnt enjoy it at first because one of my web-close friends has a problem
    I dont feel comfortable if I left him just like that >< 
    But then, he said just enjoy the party and dont drink haha XD

    Okay, now back to the party
    We were really crazy last night LOL!
    Oh and here are some of the photos! XD 

























    Nah, I think that's all XD
    We took pictures from 2 cameras! XD
    Well, that's all the photos! :D That's all for now haha bye!

    Labels: ,







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD