HEY THERE, WORLD! :]
Background
  • BLOG



        Archive :


    Ryosuke Yamada's New CM

    Saturday, June 18, 2011 / 8:39 AM


    Heyy! Sorry for not updating for a long time
    I feel lazy some of these days. And also I got some problems -___-
    Well.. nevermind that. So, Ryosuke's new CM has already out! XD 
    He becomes a Romeo there XD He looks so handsome omg 
    My friends who is a fans of Chinen turned into a fans of Ryosuke after watched the CM =-=

    Well.. She became a fans of Ryosuke just a day anyway LOL 
    Okay, so while everyone is falling in love with his new CM,
    I'm falling in love with his voice <3 XD
    His voice is so asdfghjkl. I cant describe it XP 

    And for those who havent watched the CM yet, here is a link : 

    Enjoy! XD I'm sure that you will feel like want to watch it again and again
    And.. I think that's all for today. Okay so.. Jaa! 

    Labels:







  • ME

    Gabriela Maria Quincy


    1997. INDONESIA. FANGIRL. SANURIANS.
    Girl. Gabriela Maria Quincy. Indonesian-Chinese. 27/09/1997. AB. Proud to Be.

    Facebook     • Tumblr     • Twitter    

  • TAGBOARD