It’s my usual
day in here this morning. I’m a high-school girl, and yes today is a little
cloudy. I just hate rains.
“The train is
coming, please step before the yellow line”
Oh look the train
is coming. Gee, today’s so crowded. People keep pushing and pushing. When suddenly
someone pushed me until I almost fall to that hard cold train floor. I prepare
my body to stumble over that cold train floor when someone grab me and help me
keep my balance.
“Hey, are you
okay?” he asks.
Yes, HE. I
mean, he’s a boy, with chocolate brown hair, who seems older than me. He has a
cute face, beautiful eyes, and red lips...
LIPS? Wait
what I’m thinking!? Get over it Maria.
“Y-yes I’m
fine, thank you so much...”
He smiles,
“Glad to hear that. Be carefull next time, ‘kay?”
Oh my, he’s so
kind...
I just nodded
and my face is bright red now I think.
We were standing
on the train full of people silently, until the train arrive at the next
station.
"Jaa,
this is my stop, see you next time" he said to me.
HIS NAME!
Right I haven't known his name yet...
"Matte!"
I called him before he step out the train.
He moves his
face towards me, "Your name... Can I know your name please?"
He smiles,
"Yamada Ryosuke"
"The
train doors will be close now. Passengers please step out before the yellow
line"
"Anoo...
ARIGATOU!" I shout before the train door close, with his smiling face and
his hand waving a little to me. In the end, I just starring at the train door
where he left, thinking when will I meet him again.
***
School for me
is just like usual, except I have to get home on evening cause of basketball
practice. Me and my friends are going to a cafe first before I go home.
"See you
tomorrow, Maria!"
I wave back to
my friends, and walk to the direction of my house, when suddenly I see a flower
shop.
Ah yes, my
cousin is in hospital right now, maybe some flowers can make her happy.
Because of
that, I get in to the shop.
"Irashaimase!"
a familiar voice welcome me.
"Anoo,
can I..."
I was shocked
when I see the shop assistant.
He's that
Yamada Ryosuke. Yes, that charming boy that I met this morning.
"Ah
you're the girl from the train! It's really fate for us to meet again
huh?" he said, still with that killer smile.
"Y-yes, I
guess..." I answered with a blush on my face.
"So, what
can I help you today? Looking for a flower?" he asked nicely.
"Well
yeah, it's for my cousin who's in hospital right now. I thought to give her a
flower, so she can get better soon"
"Ah I
see, so what kind of flower you want to give to her?"
"Emm I
don't know... I need your recommendation"
"Hahaha
okay okay, wait here, I will get one for you" then he left.
Somehow I'm so
glad that I found this flower shop, the shop is full of beautiful flowers,
either in the pot, or hanging. And the shop smells good. Plus the shop
assistant, is him.
Wait, why am I
thinking of him? Baka Maria.
Before I can look
around the shop more, he has came back with a flower in a pot.
"This is
White Lily, it's very popular for people to give a sick person" he
explained.
I look closely
at the flower. It's pure white, and so beautiful.
"Umm I
think I'll take this one" I said.
"Really?
Thank you so much!" he said that with a big grin, and I couldn't help but
smile.
We walk toward
the cashier, and I paid for the flower.
Before I leave
the shop, he called me, "Hey, come here for a sec"
I nodded then
walk to him.
"Take
this, as our friendship starter" he hand me a rose.
"What's
your name? I haven't known your name until now" he asked.
"J-just
call me Maria, and thank you so much for this rose" I look closely at it,
"It's indeed beautiful"
"Glad you
like it, jaa, see you next time ne!" he said and wave back to me again,
with a satisfied smile I think.
I wave back at
him too, then walk back to my house with happiness overload my feelings.
***
Next Day,
Aomori Hospital
I went
straight to hospital after school ended to visit my cousin. She sorta broke her
right leg cause she fell when she went to ice skating with her friends.
Room 214, yep
this is her room, "Mayu-chan! how are you today?" I greet her.
"Maria
nee-chan! Today's great, I get better and better!" She answered
cheerfully.
"Haha,
glad to hear that. Here, I bought you a flower so you can get better soon"
"Yay!
Arigatou nee-chan!"
We talked
about many things, from school, family, singers, gossips, etc, when suddenly
Mayu said, "Nee-chan, why you keep staring at the flower?"
I'm a little
shocked to hear that, because I didn't realize that I'm starring at the flower,
and thinking of him.
"Eh
really?" I asked, a little nervous.
"Un"
she nodded, "Is that flower reminds you of something? Or maybe...
someone?"
I became silent
for a while...
"Well
yeah, kind of... It reminds me of a boy"
"EH?! Is
he your boyfriend?" she asked excitedly.
"No, he's
not!! Actually..."
In the end, I
told her about Yamada.
"You're
in love" Mayu said that immediately after I finished my story.
"I'm
what?" I asked, carefully.
"You're
in love with him, nee-chan" she repeated.
I blush,
"But I just met him, there's no way I like him"
"Hmm,
maybe it's your destiny... To be with him! You always feel your heart beat
faster when you're near him right?"
I come to
think about it, "Well… Yeah…"
"And
you're blushing when you're near him too right?"
... I nodded.
"Well,
according to many comics and dramas, that symptom you got means that... You're
in love" she raised her eyebrows.
I became silent
again for a while. If I'm thinking about it, I always get an exciting feeling
when I met him, and kind of glad, also happy.
That means...
I'm falling in
love with Yamada Ryosuke.
***
After like 1
hour talked with Mayu, I finally walk back to my house. Passing many boutiques,
accessories shops, cafes, restaurants, and that flower shop. I look at the
banner : Yamada Flower Shop. So this is his family's shop. I stop in front of
it for a while, when suddenly a prince, I mean, Yamada comes out from the shop,
with a big pot with him.
He spots me,
and smile, "Oi, Maria!" he called me.
"Hey,
Yamada-kun!" I answered.
Then suddenly
he laughed.
I pout,
"Why are you laughing?"
"Haha,
gomen, why you're so formal with me?" he said, finally stop laughing.
"Then
what should I call you?"
"Just
call me Ryosuke"
"Ah okay,
R-Ryo-Ryos..."
"Haha,
why so hard saying that? Say it, Ryosuke"
"...
Ryosuke" I finally said it.
"THERE! Good
girl" he pats my head, with me blushing again.
Don't tell
him, but I kinda enjoying him patting my head.
He finally
stop patted my head and that was like 30 minutes to me.
"So, what
brings you here? Want to buy some flowers?" he asked.
"Actually,
no... Just passing by here, I have just visited my cousin in hospital. Oh! And
she really likes the flower that you recommended yesterday"
"Ah
souka, I'm so glad she likes it. So, how's her condition?"
"Well
she..."
We finally
talked for who-knows minutes. We finally know each other more, until a customer
comes to open the shop door, so Yama- I mean, Ryosuke has to work now.
"Jaa, see
you next time!" he said before entering the shop.
"Un,
matta ne" I replied, then I walk back to my home.
Days by days,
I'm more often visit Ryosuke. Like, actually, I want to visit him everyday, but
due to evening basket exercise, homework, etc, so I can't do it. Plus, it's not
good for my heart to see him everyday. So yeah, here I am now, talking to my
oh-so prince charming. And yes, I finally realized that I'm falling in love
with him. I finally snapped from my own thought when he said that few magic
words :
"Hey,
want to go lunch together this Sunday?"
His voice
echoed in my head. I can't believe it he ask me for a date. But I realize, that
we don't officially a couple, so maybe this is just an usual friendly lunch.
"Sure,
where and what time?" I replied, with my heart beating faster now.
"I think
at 1 PM, how about if we meet at the Tokyo Central Park?"
"Okay
then, don't be late ne Ryo-chan~" I teased him.
"There's
no way I can be late! And hey, don't call me Ryo-chan! It's embarrassing"
he replied. And I just can laugh seeing him like that.
I really can't
wait for this Sunday.
***
Days passed
soooo quickly to me. It's finally the day I waited. I even draw a heart on my
calendar. I already prepared my best dress, I keep my long hair down and place
some hairclips on it. All set!
"Ittekimasu
Okaa-san!" I greet Okaa-san before I leave.
"Bring an
umbrella with you honey! The weather forecast said that it might be rain
today" Okaa-san warned me.
"I don't
think it will~" I said and finally walked out.
After like 5
minutes, I finally arrived. It's still 12.45 PM, guess I'm a little early huh?
But what shocked me is, Ryosuke already stood there, under the big clock,
waiting for me. I approach him.
"You're
so early!!!" I said.
"Told
you! I never late in any meetings!" he smiles, satisfied.
"Okay,
okay, whatever Ryo-chan!" I just like teasing him.
"Don't
call me by that name! Anyways, let’s go, I'm already hungry"
"Where are
we going?"
"To a
cafe that I found days ago"
We start to
walk to the cafe that Ryosuke said. I feel like we're a couple now. I secretly
keep starring at him when he's not looking.
He's so
handsome to me.
"Here we
are!" Ryosuke announced our arrival.
I look at the
building in front of me. It's a lovely cafe, with many white furnitures and
decorations. The cafe itself is white as well, with many flowers outside, and
maybe inside.
Ryosuke
escorts me to inside and get a seat. He's already booked it I think. We then
ordered some foods and drinks to the waiter, who told us to wait after that.
"So what
do you think about this place?" he asked.
"It's
lovely, I really like it. And it's so many flowers here... So beautiful"
"Haha,
same here" he smiles, omg his smile is getting more cute. Killer smile.
We talked
until the waiter bring our foods and serve it. we starting to eat, until I
suddenly spilled my drink, and my dress get affected.
"Hey, you
okay?" Ryosuke stands up from his seat, and get his handkerchief on his
hand.
"Ah it's
okay, really" but he starts whipping my stained dress. Damn I'm blushing
again.
"Gomen,
it's not clean enough" he said, a little bit disappointed.
"Ii yo, I
will go to restroom instead. Ah let me wash your handkerchief too. Arigatou ne"
I stare at the
handkerchief for a while. It smells good.
After a while,
I finally get back from the restroom. As I walk back to our table, I look
outside the window. It's getting cloudy.
When I almost
near my table, I see someone, no, a GIRL standing besides Ryosuke, talking to
him. He seems so happy talking to her. I decided to eavesdropping them.
"So
ryosuke, who you come with?" she asked.
I was hoping
he answered 'with ny girlfriend' but in the end, he answered : "With my
friend of course"
"Ahh I
see. Ne, do I look pretty with this dress? I just bought them~" and then
she starts to turn around a little.
"Haha
it's great and yeah you look pretty on it"
"Aww! Thank
you, Ryo-chan" then she gives him a peck on his cheek.
He only
laughs.
Okay that's
it, I left my hide-out and start to walk to the table, with jealous and angry
feelings. I'm standing beside that girl, and Ryosuke looks at me.
"Oh hey
Maria, this is my..."
Before he said
more, I throw his handkerchief to his face.
"RYOSUKE
BAKA"
With that, I
run away from the cafe, as far as I can. And damn, it's raining already. I
finally stopped running until I feel like I'm already far enough from the cafe.
I'm soaking wet, my hair looks bad, and very wet. I'm crying. I never cry
because of boys before. I’m falling in love with him...
I cried for a
while, I don't care if everyone is looking at me, in the middle of the park,
soaking wet, and look like crying. Until, someone hugs me from behind.
"Gomene"
that voice...
"Gomene,
please stop crying..." He hugs me, more tight.
I start
touching his hand... And still crying.
"Gomene
for hurting you like this"
I can't say
anything, I can't stop crying, either for still angry, or happy cause he chased
me.
"Risa...
That girl... We are just childhood friends, not more. She came to that cafe
with her boyfriend" he finally explained.
"Maria,
look at me please?"
I turned
around.
"Listen,
since we met, I feel... I finally feel that I'm alive. When I saw you like
everyday, it made my life. I'm so glad we meet. I’m so glad that we become
friends, and closer, and closer. I treasure every memories I have with
you"
I surprised...
So that means...
"Maria, I
love you, I love you so much, more than anything. Will you be my
girlfriend?"
I'm too shock,
surprise, happy, or anything I can't explain. I just hug him back, as tight as
I can.
"Yes I
will, I love you so much Yamada Ryosuke. More than anything in this world. I
love you, I love you, I can keep repeating those words, to show my love to
you"
He lifts my
chin. I look directly at his eyes, then I close my eyes when I feel our faces
are near.
He kiss me, in
the middle of the rain.
This is like
the best day of my life, I'm so happy. I feel alive, I found my destiny.
We finally stopped our kiss. The rain stopped
a bit too.
"I'm so
glad that you love me back Maria" he said, smiling.
"Me too,
Ryosuke" I said, also smiling.
"Maa,
should we walk around?"
"Sure"
I said.
Even though
both of us are soaking wet, but I feel so warm and comfortable because Ryosuke
is with me, besides me.
Today, my life
has just started. My beautiful life with someone I love so much.